All property photos
Framed by fantastic views of Mt. Tam, this stunning home is nestled in the highly coveted Homestead Valley neighborhood. Tucked behind a private gate and dotted in mature trees, this estate like property’s curved drive reveals an immaculately landscaped yard. A single-owner home constructed in 2000, this four-bedroom, four-bathroom beauty delivers a lush and private paradise.
A contemporary craftsman that seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces, this ultra-private property has been masterfully designed to accommodate both everyday living and entertaining. Lined in hardwoods, a light-soaked layout affords three levels of livable luxury. On the main level, a spacious dining room joins a fireplace-clad living room that flows outward to a private patio and lush lawn via sliding glass doors. Continuing onward, a voluminous, eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel appliances blend seamlessly into a sunny and spacious family room with fireplace and direct access to a large outdoor deck and patio, perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. Serviced by a large pantry and full bath, the first floor is furnished with a gracious guest bedroom with exterior access.
Ascending upward, the top floor offers three bedrooms, including the stunning primary suite with dramatic views of Mt. Tam. Replete with a private patio and walk-in closet, the primary suite is equipped with a luxurious, en-suite bath with stall shower and soaking tub. An additional full bath and large laundry room complete this level. At the lower level, a generous family room is joined by a home office and full bath.
Located in a picturesque natural setting that boasts verdant landscaping and abundant room for outdoor play, this coveted Mill Valley location is the ideal family home. Fully gated, equipped with a three-car garage and additional guest parking, 112 Homestead presents the rare opportunity to own a secluded, turnkey home. Situated a short walk to town and blocks to Whole Foods, eateries, parks, and top-rated Mill Valley schools, this idyllic estate affords a convenient San Francisco commute. Welcome home. Mill Valley living awaits.
- Set in coveted Homestead Valley neighborhood
- 4,708+/- sq. ft. per Open Homes floor plan
- $764/sq. ft. (buyer to verify all square footage measurements)
- 23,389+/- sq. ft. lot per tax records
- Quiet, peaceful property delivers ultimate seclusion
- Framed by fantastic views of Mt. Tam
- Light soaked layout that spans 4-bedrooms and 4-baths
- Beautifully blends indoor/outdoor living
- Ideal floor plan for everyday living and entertaining
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel and granite countertops
- Spacious dining room with access to large outdoor deck
- Formal living room with fireplace and access to lush lawn area
- Stunning primary suite with deck and views of Mt. Tam
- Sprawling family room and home office
- Furnished in hardwoods, tile, and new carpet
- Appointed with 2 fireplaces
- Mature landscaping and endless outdoor decking and patios
- Fully gated, equipped with a 3-car garage and guest parking
- Short walk to town, Whole Foods, parks, and top-rated schools
- Convenient commute to San Francisco
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods. Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts. As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.